CENTER GENERAL MANAGER
As Center General Manager, you are responsible for ensuring the Center's business is running smoothly to achieve the business targets. This includes training and inspiring a team of varied profiles such as sales, personal consultants, admin etc, as well as creating a work environment that encourages trust, commitment, and success.
- Manage the Center operations to ensure the achievement of all KPIs such as revenue target, service quality level, etc.
- Develop and execute strategies to attract more Members and increase Wall Street English's market share.
- Create and provide accurate KPI tracking reports in a timely manner.
- Propose business plan, budget & forecast for all Center operations.
- Ensure that the Wall Street English methodologies and best practices are followed.
- Liaise with other functions to get the best strategies in people development to support the business.
- Create a unique and excellent environment for all Members.
- Ensure that Member satisfaction and learning levels are achieved.
- Find the balance between optimum sales levels while maintaining the quality of delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2 years of sales experience and 3 years in managerial position.
- MUST have experience in managing a team of 20+ staff.
- People skills and customer focus.
- Able to work with Profit & Loss within a dynamic environment.
- Willing to work in shift (6 days per week).
- Good command in English.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural
- Previous experience with Wall Street English is an advantage.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
We are looking for an SEM expert to manage all marketing pay-per-click (PPC) activities.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google and search engines or other display marketing engines.
A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage paid search budgets and work with Marketing teams to maximize ROI, drive traffic and customers.
- Run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, create reports, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign costs to stay within budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile non-conformities.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for marketing campaigns through paid search engines.
- Seeking paid keywords continuously, expansion and optimization.
- Researching and analyzing competitor's ad links.
- Experienced in SEM field and has successfully managed PPC campaigns on Google.
- Experienced in online marketing, conversion, and customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Deep experience with bid management tools (e.g. Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experienced with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Strong analytical skills and experienced in making SEM reports.
- Familiar with A / B and multivariate experiments.
- Understanding on-page and off-page SEO will be a plus.
- S1 in Marketing or Statistics.
As a Personal Consultant, we will enhance your skills in...
• Building rapport and networks
• questioning techniques to discover client needs
• Handling concerns and inputs
• Closing deals
• Truly helping your members
We are looking for...
• Young graduates from any disciplines, who are ambitious and want to grow their careers.
• Motivated self - starters who have passion for education and selling.
• Individuals who want to contribute, be respected, and be recognized for their efforts.
• Energetic and eager individuals who are service-minded, willing to give extra mile.
We can give you…
• Competitive income, up to Rp 25mio/month
• FREE Access to the full Wall Street English course
• Customized sales, leadership, and management trainings to help you grow your career
Make one of the smartest moves of your career and join Wall Street English!